Health and Safety Notice
Studio will be closed till
30th June 2020
Coronavirus driven nationwide lockdown 5.0 (i.e Unlock 1.0) will continue for another 1 month starting June 1st for effectively controlling the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The government, however, has made it clear that the reopening of schools, colleges, training institutions etc will be done in phases and has also left enough room for states to tweak these relaxations as per the conditions prevailing in their jurisdictions.
A message regarding the Coronavirus COVID-19
Our top priority is the health and safety of our students, dancers and staff. However, the situation is unpredictable so we are encouraging the community to be vigilant in taking some precautions to remain as healthy as possible.
To ensure this, our standard cleaning procedures include:
- Daily disinfecting of barres, equipment and props.
- We have also implemented additional health and safety precautions to maintain the cleanliness of our space.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the studio.
Abstratics is not providing masks and is not encouraging people to wear them. Students, staff and faculty may obtain and wear masks if they choose.
We encourage everyone to refer WHO website about best practices & you can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions as mentioned below
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers in-between washes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve.
- Stay away from people who are sick and stay home when you are sick.
- If you or your child are sick and/or have any flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
Thank you for your cooperation in following these guidelines as precautionary measures to care for our community, respond appropriately, and do our part to keep everyone healthy. For additional queries please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus
FOLLOW US ON