Ensuring privacy is protected
What we collect
- Name, ID Proof, Date of Birth, Gender and Nationality.
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, sms or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax, sms or mail, to deliver certain services or information you may have requested.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Protecting the security of your personal information is very important to us. When you transmit personal information or credit card information from your PC to our servers, your information is protected by both a "firewall" (a combination of computer hardware and software that helps keep unauthorized visitors from accessing information within our computer network) and industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
An IP address is a number that's automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Web. Web servers—the big computers that "serve up" Web pages—automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to our advertisers or other third parties, and to track the use of the Sites. When visitors request pages from the Sites, our servers log the visitors' IP addresses. It is not our practice to link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, which means that a visitor's session will be logged, but the visitor remains anonymous to us. However, we reserve the right to use IP addresses to identify a visitor only when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with the Sites' policies or to protect our services or customers, the Sites, or others.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to an individual's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies make Web-surfing easier for you by saving your preferences while you're at the Sites.
Abstratics Creative Dance Company,#1144, 1st Floor, Above Syndicate Bank, BEML 3rd Stage, Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bengaluru 560098, Karnataka, India
Last Modified on 27th May 2020
FOLLOW US ON
Know more about our online classes
Turn your home into your own dance studio!
Abstratics is taking its classes online, and all classes will be streamed live, via Zoom.
We look forward to dancing with you from a distance!